Nutech Information Systems
1010 Summer Street Suite 203, Stamford, Connecticut, US
Nutech Information Systems (“Nutech”) has been a consistent performer in the global information technology market for more than 10 years because of the balance and business diversity it maintains in its service offerings, geographic reach and industry markets.
At Nutech, we have the scale and expertise to create a complete solution for your organization. From front-end consulting and planning, to systems integration and outsourcing, we have the depth and experience to respond to your unique challenges and opportunities.
Nutech provides IT services for hundreds of clients ranging from large Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Healthcare companies to fresh startups. We are justifiably proud of our record of repeat engagements with the vast majority of our clients, as well as their direct referrals leading to new clients.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 203-961-8911*230
FULLTIME -- PRODUCTION SUPPORT/ APPLICATION SUPPORT ROLE
Application Support Engineer – FX Support
Location: Stamford, CT
Full-time & contract positions
- Detailed understanding and experience of supporting FIX messaging.
- Understanding of FIX engines and how ecom work
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Basic understanding of SSL and network topology.
- Good understanding of SQL, Unix, Windows
- Able to use log files and associated data to locate problems
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies
- Relational DB experience (Oracle, Sybase)
- Working in a global, cross-regional team.
- Minimum 5 Years working within a tier one investment bank
- Extensive exposure on supporting low latency high performing efx applications
- Extensive exposure to high pressure, high transaction volume environment
- Previous support experience (trading floor preferred)
- Service Management skills, exposure to tools such as HPSM, jira , geneos
- Experience of working closely with an front office desk of a large global investment bank
- Understanding of Financial Markets products (preferably FX) and how pricing and order management application works
- FIX Protocol knowledge a plus