• Must be self-motivated with strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
• The ability to work and team effectively with clients, management, and staff members in a multi-tiered, fast-paced environment.
• Experience working in previous telecom operations and implementation role required.
• Ability to translate technical recommendations into a visual format for presentation to non-technical stakeholders.
• In-depth experience with maintaining a campus and global telecom infrastructure.
• Experience with maintaining a 50+ seat contact center/ACD.
• Experience with billing and CDR management systems.
• Experience with Cisco Call Manager 10.X, IPCC/UCCx.
• Fluency with Basic Networking: Ethernet, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, NTP, SNMP.
• In-depth knowledge of VoIP protocols: SIP, SCCP and H.323.
• Understanding of voice-encoding methods and codecs (G.711, G.729, G.722, iLBC, iSAC).
• Knowledge of VoIP and Video protocols: SIP, MPEG4, H.264.
• Knowledge of ISDN and TDM.
• Understanding of E.164 standards and international telephony.
• Knowledge of SS7 and NANP are a plus.
• Basic programming experience a plus (Perl, SQL, JAVA).
• Customer-oriented mindset and willingness to engage.
• Ability to solve complex problems by successive decomposition.
• Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities; understanding of prioritization.
• Proficient knowledge of protocol analyzers (e.g. wireshark).
• CCNP/VP Voice or equivalent certification required.