Nutech Information Systems
1010 Summer Street Suite 203, Stamford, Connecticut, US
Nutech Information Systems (“Nutech”) has been a consistent performer in the global information technology market for more than 10 years because of the balance and business diversity it maintains in its service offerings, geographic reach and industry markets.
At Nutech, we have the scale and expertise to create a complete solution for your organization. From front-end consulting and planning, to systems integration and outsourcing, we have the depth and experience to respond to your unique challenges and opportunities.
Nutech provides IT services for hundreds of clients ranging from large Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Healthcare companies to fresh startups. We are justifiably proud of our record of repeat engagements with the vast majority of our clients, as well as their direct referrals leading to new clients.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 203-961-8911*230
· Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for projects from definition phase through implementation
· Identify and evaluation technologies used in various projects.
· Identify and leverage/promote technologies across projects
· Recommend the technical solutions for integrating various software technologies to satisfy business and technical requirements
· Clearly present technical issues with their pros/cons and communicate the architectural decisions to other groups
· Working closely with other technical and operational groups
· Knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, J2EE technologies and ORM tools such as Hibernate
· Hands on experience with J2EE application servers (WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat) is a plus
· Experience with Oracle 10g/11g
· Solid understanding of middleware and databases
· Experience with debugging and tuning relational databases used in a J2EE environment
· Working knowledge of transaction management
· Experience with software development and methodologies
· Experience with designing highly available, scalable enterprise systems
· Knowledge of XML, JMX, Hibernate, PMI. Java Persistence API’s
· Working knowledge of network infrastructure, capacity planning and performance testing
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies
Please send resumes to email@example.com or contact at 203-961-8911*230