Location: Thousand Oaks
Term: 18 months
Title: Associate Quality Control
Brief Job Description:
Top 3 Skill Sets:
Previous environmental monitoring skills, aseptic technique, and previous microbiology testing/background
Day to Day Responsibilities / First 30 Days:
Candidate will be perform routine environmental monitoring and lab support.
Employee Value Proposition:
Candidate would be working in a team environment and gain exposure to the QC labs and Manufacturing environments.
yes can be extended to 2 years
· Under general supervision, this position is responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including Environmental Monitoring (EM) sampling and sample/data management.
· Primary responsibilities include EM sampling (Surface sampling using contact plates/ viable and non-viable air sampling using Slit-to-Agar and Laser Particle Counter equipment and compressed gas sampling).
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs
· Secondary duties include cleaning of the labs, equipment maintenance or work order execution, restocking, and ordering supplies.
· Employee will also be responsible for data entry, archiving and filing analytical data.
· Must learn and comply with safety guidelines, GLP, and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory notebooks, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
· Skills: Previous lab and/or Environmental Monitoring experience preferred.
Thanks & Regards
Ishita Pandey | Team-Recruitment | Mindlance, Inc. | Office: (732) 898-1989 | firstname.lastname@example.org