Please contact me for more info on this role.
6month Contract to hire Position
· Analyze the evolving needs of the ICP application audience and collaboratively help develop the information architecture, wireframes, specifications and creative briefs for design and development with the business product managers and other technical staff.
· Program all the visible and interactive features of the ICP ranging from the public web site to the UX/UI of the ICP cloud application service
· Work with the Engineering Lead/Architect and server side engineers to connect the UX/UI with the appropriate server side programs, API’s, logic, and databases
· Collaborate and support the QA Engineers in rapid test driven development all the way through UAT and production deployment
· Ensure that the application meets all usability requirements
· Initiate, analyze, plan, and manage UI architecture initiatives
· Lead and participate in architecture reviews of new features and ensure the UI architecture has enough architecture runway
· Understand and help resolve UI performance issues
· Create/review UX/UI test scenarios/test cases and oversee execution of UX/UI test scenarios/cases
SPECIFIC EXPERTISE REQUIRED
· Passion for architecting and building a highly customizable web UI
· Ability to translate user-scenarios, user-stories and use-cases into appropriate features and quickly move concepts from mockup to reality
· Experience in leveraging modern layout techniques and client-side rendering frameworks to produce a beautiful and functional application
· Strong presentation / verbal communications skills
· Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with a strong emphasis on Agile development
· 3+ years experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST.
· 3+ years of mobile device UI development experience including responsive design/development
· 4+ years of graphing and visual UX/UI design/engineering using UX tool test sets
· 4+ years of Photoshop expertise including Image optimization
· major web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), a responsive grid layout (e.g. Bootstrap), CSS3, LESS, Sass or an equivalent CSS preprocessor.
· Demonstrated experience with the design and delivery of scalable and distributed applications of commercial quality, with 24x7 operational characteristics
· Expert level experience implementing and using Test-Driven Development including full-stack unit and integration testing and continuous integration and deployment.
· Experience writing standards, cookbooks, and best practices on development topics
· Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science and Design; or related engineering field
· Experience working in a matrix organizational and management structure
· Excellent people management and software development skills
· Strong written and verbal communication abilities, with specific skills to inform and educate non-technical executives about complex technical concepts