MUST HAVE 2 YEARS MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE WITH MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX, preferably with A/P, A/R and the GL.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS: Helping our team use DAX and Magento efficiently and correctly. Managing some key operational functions of those systems.
· DAX administration and support to team members for questions and issues.
· Support to the accounting team for troubleshooting DAX issues.
· Reporting – Developing and testing new reports, pulling data from tables, using power pivots for reporting and analytics, generating custom reports in both Magento and Microsoft Dynamics AX (DAX).
· Quality Assurance - smoke testing store changes, testing new code in Magento and DAX, writing test scripts.
· Management of our client incentive programs, including administration of bonus points and rewards programs.
· DAX training for new team members and coordination of laptop and phone setup.
· Management of credit card processor daily routines and trouble shooting.
· Support of suppliers and our warehouse for their use of DAX in receiving orders and sending updates, tracking numbers and invoices.
· Coordination with our outside DAX and Magento consultants for issue resolution and emergency situations. Coordination with our internal systems support team on occasion.
EXPERIENCE: Use of Microsoft Dynamics AX (DAX) 2009 required. Magento experience not required. Some data reporting and analysis experience. Working knowledge of accounting and accounting functions in DAX.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Dynamics AX. Easily learns computer programs. Extremely detail oriented, and enjoys problem solving. Plans and prioritizes tasks with minimal direction. Likes a busy, fast paced environment and handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well. Works well in a team environment, who is motivated, and goal oriented. Has excellent written and oral communication skills.
Must have a passion for analyzing data and problem solving.