Ventures Unlimited Inc
309 fellowship road, New Jersey, US
856-842-1988 Ext 141
Title: Java Developer/Lead
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: Full time opportunity
Employee Status: Permanent
Interview Process: Phone and Skype Hire
Client: Financial & Banking
Shift: Day Job
· 5+ years of Java Development (J2EE / Java EE) experience
· Must have worked on at least two projects on Java EE (J2EE) platform. Should be updated with EJB3 standards and must understand the services offered by Java EE container e.g., transaction management, security, JNDI and persistence
· Experience with XML processing. Understanding of XML documents, XSD – schema specifications and their relationship and DTD.
· Must have worked on applications to generate XML documents from Java objects and parsing XML documents into Java.
· Must be well versed with different types of parsers – SAX, DOM and StAX
· Must have a good understanding of JAXB architecture. Preferably should have worked on JAXB project(s).
· Good communication skills – should be able to interact with business users to collect the requirements
· Experience with RDBMS with at least one project on Oracle is required. Must be proficient with SQL.
· Good analytical skills – should be able to analyze the business requirements and translate those into software specifications
· Exposure to software designing
· Exposure to modelling techniques like UML is a plus