Ventures Unlimited Inc
309 Fellowship Road, Mount Laurel, New Jersey, US
+1 856-842-1988 Ext 204
Title: Java Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: Full Time Position
Employee Status: Permanent
Interview Process: Phone and Skype Hire
Shift: Day Job
Start Date: ASAP
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· 5+ years of Java Development (J2EE / Java EE) experience
· Must have worked on at least two projects on Java EE (J2EE) platform.
· Should be updated with EJB3 standards and must understand the services offered by Java EE container e.g., transaction management, security, JNDI and persistence
· Experience with XML processing. Understanding of XML documents, XSD – schema specifications and their relationship and DTD.
· Must have worked on applications to generate XML documents from Java objects and parsing XML documents into Java.
· Must be well versed with different types of parsers – SAX, DOM and StAX
· Must have a good understanding of JAXB architecture. Preferably should have worked on JAXB project(s).
· Good communication skills – should be able to interact with business users to collect the requirements
· Experience with RDBMS with at least one project on Oracle is required. Must be proficient with SQL.
· Good analytical skills – should be able to analyze the business requirements and translate those into software specifications
· Exposure to software designing
· Exposure to modelling techniques like UML is a plus
· Java/J2EE Design Patterns
· Database Concepts
· Banking Experience