Position: Online / Social Media Manager
Location: San Bruno CA
Duration: 6+ months
In this hands-on role, you’ll implement social media campaigns across our multiple online channels. You’ll also be responsible for our daily online presence on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, and blogs. You will be building engaging content that’s tailored to each online channel and work with our Talent Acquisition Team and Marketing to maintain a consistent employment brand voice. Your in-depth knowledge of social media and digital trends along with the ability to implement creative campaigns will allow us to build meaningful relationships with new talent populations, as well as engage employees across the organization.
You already need to be a social media guru — skilled at building and growing social influence. You must have successfully managed multiple social sites from a business perspective. You must also have outstanding follow-through, experience day-to-day social site management, social marketing, as well as experience writing content that will engage and build strong talent communities. Not only are you detailed-oriented, you’re also action-minded, and you have a reputation for thinking outside the box.
· 3 or more years’ experience building and implementing comprehensive online, digital, and social media strategies that increases brand awareness and user engagement
· Background includes developing content and strategies tailored to specific channels/talent communities
· Hands-on experience managing all day-to-day activities across social media platforms
· Strong social writing and blogging skills
· Must have excellent analytical skills
· In-depth and hands-on experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Blogs and others)
· Understanding of social media tools (Google Analytics, Hootsuite, SEO, etc)
· Knowledge of recruitment technologies and trends desirable
· Strong project management, execution, and decision-making skills
· Must be an excellent communicator