978 770 2226
978 770 2226
Skills & Requirements
· To establish an enterprise-wide Application Risk Management Program for internal and 3rd party Vulnerability Testing
· To advise our customers on how to best utilize the client’s solution within their organization. This would include providing strategy on a rollout/usage plan as well as a strategy on integrated security policies and SDLC processes.
· To assist our customers in the creation, education and delivery of the rollout plans, security policies, integrated SDLC processes.
· To assist with the on boarding of development teams, understanding compilation policies, executing readout calls and any other mutually agreed assistance that would drive usage and adoption.
· To demonstrate and educate the solution to all customer roles (executives, security groups, development teams, build managers, etc) that will utilize the solution.
· To provide support to our customer’s vendors for 3rd party scans. To provide support to our customer’s customers to provide assurance on client’s independent security assurance.
· To provide coordination of internal resources that interact with each customer.
· To empower our customers to expand the usage of client’s on their own.
This position requires a dynamic individual with the capability to manage multiple accounts and determine and negotiate the appropriate success criteria and carry that plan to fruition on all levels. You will be speaking with CXOs, Application Developers and Application Security Experts. You need to be a little bit of all to fulfill this role and this role does not configure or run the static or dynamic vulnerability tests – those are run from our cloud service. Client is on the cutting edge of application security as a service and we need someone who can understand every aspect of our business.
To that end we require the following in a successful candidate:
· Demonstrable consulting project management/team lead experience of 2+ years.
· Experience with selling consulting services and/or acting in a presales role.
· Excellent customer service skills from working in a software consulting and/or SI consulting role