978 770 2226
978 770 2226
North Andover, MA
Telephonic and F2F
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to assist in developing innovative solutions for our current customer base of automotive dealers. This position will be responsible for leading, planning, directing, and coordinating the launch of new and existing products.
• Drive product development and ensure that projects are properly scoped, requirements are fully documented and reviewed and risks are managed.
• Work closely with all departments including Development, IT, Sales and Support departments to ensure timely delivery of quality products.
• Work closely with all departments including Development, IT, Sales and Support to ensure products are developed, manufactured and marketed successfully.
• Ensure that all departments are prepared for new product releases and all items are completed to launch the product.
• Analyze the marketplace, customers, and competitors to determine the right product features and benefits
• Lead product strategy and roadmap
• Evaluate and prioritize product features across markets for inclusion into product roadmap
• Translate customer needs into product requirements and document use cases and specifications
• 5+ years of experience with product/project management (technology or software experience preferred)
• Very driven self-starter with an appetite for new challenges
• Proven leadership ability and evidence of positively influencing cross-functional teams
• Ability to apply creative solutions toward solving problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with diverse teams to convert product ideas into requirements