Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
Education, Experience & Skills:
ü Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area
ü At least 3+ years of strong experience developing and shipping mobile apps for iOS devices.
ü Experience developing apps and building solutions based on Apple iOS and relevant technologies
ü Expert in Objective C using Xcode etc.
ü Strong knowledge of JSON, XML, HTTPS and relevant protocols
ü Solid understanding of software development best practices and design patterns
Sound knowledge of mobile technolgies, information security, enterprise-level app capabilities etc.