Position: Symantec CSP,
Location: Moorestown, NJ,
Duration: Full Time ,
6-8 years’ experience in Information security spanning management of end-point protection and application whitelisting technologies. Good platform administration/management experience on Windows, Unix.
Hard skills –
a) 6 – 8 years in Information security
b) Sound Administration and management experience of Symantec critical system protection or similar products such as Bit9, IBM RealSecure, HP-UX, SourceFire, Trippingpoint, McAfee Network Security or any relevant HIDS/HIPS tool. including:
1. Good understanding of the various use-cases involved in using these technologies such as application whitelisting, HIPS, virtual system security etc.
2. Whitelisting Policy implementation based on business cases
3. Distribution best practices for CSP agents
4. Availability and performance parameter monitoring for CSP server and agents
5. Understanding of the key parameters to measure health of the CSP service
c) Sound Experience in SQL Database, building various SQL queries and report preparation from SQL.
Soft skills –
a) Excellent written and communication skills
b) Ability to work between multiple teams
c) Good documentation and presentation skills
*If you are comfortable with the position and location then please revert me back at the earliest with your updated resume and following details or I would really appreciate if you can call me back on my number.*
Open to relocate:
Current Salary :
Annual salary expectation:
Best time to call:
Best Time for the Interview:-
Total IT Experience [Yrs]:-
Key Skill Set:-
In case you are not interested, I will be very grateful if you can pass this position to your colleagues or friends who might be interested.
Thanks & Regards
Ventures Unlimited Inc.
Phone: 856-842-1988 Ext No-113
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org