Position: Guardium – SME (Database Activity Monitoring),
Location: Minneapolis, MN,
Duration: Full time,
• Work as technical lead/SME in DAM engagements
• Implementation & integration of DAM solutions (IBM InfoSphere Guardium)
• Work on planning, design, implementation of Database Auditing and Monitoring, Guardium Appliance Sizing and Architecture, User Management, Policy, Alert and Report Definition and Management, Guardium Life Cycle Management.
• Perform Privileged Access alerting, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes and other associated tasks with Database Auditing and Monitoring.
• Act as mentor & conduct knowledge sharing session with the team.
• Technical contribution in respective technology to Practice
• Troubleshooting and resolution of incidents, working to critical SLA’s.
• Alert management of Guardium Infrastructure through tools and systems as per the availability.
Required Skills & Experience:-
• 5-8 years Over all experience in Database Activity Monitoring with Guardium Administration
• Experience in performing Database Activity Auditing and Monitoring with fair understanding the underlying business processes.
• Good experience in implementation and integration of IBM InfoSphere Guardium within Enterprise environments.
• Experience with DAM Operational tasks – Defining User Management, Policy, Alert and Report Definition and Management, Guardium Life Cycle Management covering Patch Management, Data Flow and Incident Analysis.
• Experience in Guardium integration with third party Access, Security and ticketing solutions like LDAP/Radius, SIEM platforms and Remedy and conceptual knowledge on underlying components like SNMP and SYSLOG.
• Should possess knowledge about basic Database concepts such as SQL (DML/DQL/DCL) and clustering.
• Basic knowledge on VM ware environment and Networking concepts.
• Good Client interaction skills
• Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:-
• Good knowledge in Database security & PCI / SOX auditing
• Professional Certification from IBM
• Professional certifications (or equivalent) in Enterprise Security
*If you are comfortable with the position and location then please revert me back at the earliest with your updated resume and following details or I would really appreciate if you can call me back on my number.*
Open to relocate:
Current Salary :
Annual salary expectation:
Best time to call:
Best Time for the Interview:-
Total IT Experience [Yrs]:-
Key Skill Set:-
In case you are not interested, I will be very grateful if you can pass this position to your colleagues or friends who might be interested.
Thanks & Regards
Ventures Unlimited Inc.
Phone: 856-842-1988 Ext No-113
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org