Position: Microstrategy Leads,
Location: Tampa, FL,
Duration: Full Time
• Should have 6-8 years of experience in Microstrategy.
• Create MicroStrategy schema and applications objects such as attributes, metrics, prompts, filters, templates, compound metrics, custom groups and consolidation, security Filters and transformation Metrics.
• Develop complex MicroStrategy reports using advanced filters, conditional formatting, transformation metrics, level metrics and custom groups.
• Define the relationship between the attributes, facts and other objects within MicroStrategy.
• Define Hierarchies and drill functionality within MicroStrategy.
• Design, develop and maintain MicroStrategy reports using standard features such as sort, rank, report filters, view filters, drill up, drill down and prompts.
• Design, develop and maintain MicroStrategy Mobile Dashboards using graphs, panel stacks, selectors, widgets, swipe and tap functionality.
• Troubleshoot and tune MicroStrategy reports to determine and fix data issues, incorrect joins, incorrect results and performance issues.
• Having knowledge on Microstrategy SDK with JAVA Skills is an advantage
• Good communication skills to coordinate with offshore, onshore stakeholders and MSTR technology team
*If you are comfortable with the position and location then please revert me back at the earliest with your updated resume and following details or I would really appreciate if you can call me back on my number.*
Open to relocate:
Current Salary :
Annual salary expectation:
Best time to call:
Best Time for the Interview:-
Total IT Experience [Yrs]:-
Key Skill Set:-
In case you are not interested, I will be very grateful if you can pass this position to your colleagues or friends who might be interested.