Position: Oracle Adaptive Access Manager-OAAM,
Location: Scotts Valley, CA,
Duration: Full Time ,
· Oracle Adaptive Access Manager-OAAM(Mandatory)
· As a Senior Consultant, you should have depth and breadth of technical / functional/ domain know-how.
· You should be able to work independently on defining solution for a mid-side, complex projects or contribute to solution of a program.
· You are expected to specialize in a technology/domain/functional competency area.
· You should be able to prepare a road map for the competency/industry segment in form of competitive service offerings.
· You should get involved in practice reusable component inventory and knowledge management.
· You are expected to represent the practice/domain in deal negotiations in the sales support cycle, or lead delivery issue resolutions when required.
· You should get involved in assignments in large programs, help in defining business and technological solutions which help customer design and implement new generation business processes and organization capabilities.
· Minimum work experience:>10 Years
*If you are comfortable with the position and location then please revert me back at the earliest with your updated resume and following details or I would really appreciate if you can call me back on my number.*
Open to relocate:
Current Salary :
Annual salary expectation:
Best time to call:
Best Time for the Interview:-
Total IT Experience [Yrs]:-
Key Skill Set:-
In case you are not interested, I will be very grateful if you can pass this position to your colleagues or friends who might be interested.
Thanks & Regards
Ventures Unlimited Inc.
Phone: 856-842-1988 Ext No-113
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org