Position: Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager,
Location: Milwaukee, WI,
Duration: Full Time ,
independently plan, organize and devise approaches necessary to respond to incidents and obtain useful forensic information from the evidence submitted, taking into consideration the requirements by agency regulations, federal and state laws – and company policies as they apply.
• Lead a team of Incident Response participants during times of active incidents
• Examples of incidents involve unauthorized access, denial of service, malware containment, eradication, and analysis, etc.
· Conduct incident and investigations post-mortem briefings, analysis, and reporting as required.
• Apply broad security industry, technology, business and professional knowledge to contribute to policy-making and process design.
• Research and stay current on the latest trends, best practices, and technology developments.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ years Professional experience
• 6+ years of demonstrated security experience
• 2+ years of demonstrated experience in Incident Response
• Candidates are expected to have previous experience working in a large enterprise that employs a wide range of security management tools such as IDS/IPS (network and host), advanced anti-malware (network and endpoint), DLP, encryption, anti-virus, firewalls, identity management, NAC, etc.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Strong negotiation, influence, mediation & conflict management skills
• Expert understanding of operating systems (Windows, Linux, iOS/Android)
• Expert understanding of network architecture and security infrastructure placement
• The candidate must also be available 24/7 in case there is a need to conduct an investigation off-hours.
• Exposure to security standards NIST Cyber Security Framework, NIST SP800-53, COBIT, ISO27001
• Travel is at a minimum but since this is an enterprise position, some travel is required.
• Exceptional ability to remain calm under stress
• Preferred Qualifications:
• Master’s Degree
• Understanding of threat modeling concepts such as threat indicators, threats actors and vectors
• Security Designation(s): CERT-CSIH, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIIP
*If you are comfortable with the position and location then please revert me back at the earliest with your updated resume and following details or I would really appreciate if you can call me back on my number.*
Open to relocate:
Current Salary :
Annual salary expectation:
Best time to call:
Best Time for the Interview:-
Total IT Experience [Yrs]:-
Key Skill Set:-
In case you are not interested, I will be very grateful if you can pass this position to your colleagues or friends who might be interested.
Thanks & Regards
Ventures Unlimited Inc.
Phone: 856-842-1988 Ext No-113
Email : email@example.com