Position: Architect/Tech Lead – Big Data Platform Engineering,
Location: Nashville, TN,
Duration: Full time,
· Design and Architect a Big Data platform involving various technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL database, RDBMS etc.
· Design and architect an end to end data pipeline including data ingest, data transformation, loading and extraction for various types of data sources and integration with Enterprise environment. The design should cover non-functional aspects such as scalability, high availability, security, multi-tenancy, fault tolerance, and elasticity.
· Work closely with business users, IT team and development team to translate the business requirements into technical requirements and articulate the design.
· 10+ years of overall work experience design and implementation with:
· Hadoop, NoSQL
· Data Management, Data Governance, Metadata Management
· Core Java
· Ability to technically lead a team
· SQL, Data Warehousing
Good to have skills:-0
· Java frameworks like Spring
· SSIS, MS-SQL
*If you are comfortable with the position and location then please revert me back at the earliest with your updated resume and following details or I would really appreciate if you can call me back on my number.*
Open to relocate:
Current Salary :
Annual salary expectation:
Best time to call:
Best Time for the Interview:-
Total IT Experience [Yrs]:-
Key Skill Set:-
In case you are not interested, I will be very grateful if you can pass this position to your colleagues or friends who might be interested.