TAD IT Solutions
Suite 2155, 101 Hudson St Jers, Jersey City, New Jersey, US
Title: System / Network Engineer
Location: San Bruno,CA
Level 1 Application Support Specialist resolve issues, and answer service queries. This position includes identifying problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to solve them within established expectations.
Level 1 Application Support Specialists are responsible for maintaining uptime through monitoring and maintenance, trouble-shooting and problem resolution.
The Position Entails:
· Troubleshooting software and services.
· Utilizing remote monitoring and management (RMM) along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver remote support services and update service request information.
· Assigning ticket severity, prioritizing work accordingly, and
· collaborating with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues.
· Providing technical assistance and consultation to other members of Ross.
· Effectively engage with the application owner to ensure maintenance of the application is performed as required.
· Planning and implementation of application upgrades and maintenance updates, including communication of system changes and outages.
· Work with application owners to understand support issues and troubleshoot application issues in a timely manner.
· Strong focus on prioritizing and managing application requests with direct focus on delivering customer service while maintaining application stability.
· Participating on project teams to ensure proper alignment of IT solutions to the business requirements as well as IT policies and procedures.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Basic knowledge of all currently supported applications.
· A working knowledge of networking and operating systems.
· Familiarity with Security principals.
· An understanding of typical IT policies and procedures.
· Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS (Internal and Internet), Network Management Technologies (WMI, SNMP), and Group Policy.
Experience in host security operations and administration
Knowledge in the following areas are highly required:
· Symantec AV
· McAfee AV
· PGP Disk
· Symantec SAV for NAS
· Oracle DB Vault
· PKI HSM
1. Very good communication skills, and be able to manage the team onsite and offshore in India
2. Collaborating onsite client technical teams and distributing requirements to off-shore team for delivery
3. Team management skills (scheduling shifts, problem management)
4. Ability to quickly digest technical information and present it in palatable format to the management in the form of work flow diagrams or presentations.
5. Ability to work closely with client site manager level and senior resources
6. CISSP certification is desired (not mandatory)