Laka and Company
(1) Acting as a business analyst with Subject Matter Expertise in HR/HRIS/HCM systems directly interfacing with all levels of the Human Resource stakeholder community;
(2) Leading stakeholder meetings and eliciting requirements from the stakeholder community;
(3) Requirements documentation, process mapping, documenting business process and workflow, system configuration;
(4) Playing a critical and visible role in all application and business process support as well as new initiative and implementation activities;
(5) Acting as a resident HR/HRIS/HCM Subject Matter Expert with regards to technology, functional, business process, and workflow;
(6) Managing and monitoring all Sarbanes-Oxley and system auditing initiatives;
(7) Acting as the voice of the stakeholder community to the IT organization, business partners, and vendor community.
MUST have 3+ years of STRONG/CURRENT experience as BUSINESS ANALYST with extremely strong experience acting as the primary face to the stakeholder community in a corporate business setting focused on HR/HRIS/HCM or corporate business systems.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT experience acting as a BUSINESS ANALYST leading meetings and initiatives with stakeholders, eliciting requirements, documenting requirements, process mapping, providing business and application support, configuration, and implementation of new business systems and processes.
MUST have EXCELLENT communication (verbal and written), organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
MUST have STRONG leadership skills with experience leading initiatives.