1. Development of UI for core modules of the Client and Deal Lifecycle Management Application.
2. Drive UI feature set and overall system codebase.
3. Provide technical leadership in WPF/.NET including architecture design, code reviews and mentoring of junior resources
4. Willingness to work on multiple projects across other UI technologies - Web / Html5
5. Engage with global team with various developers, Product Mgmt., QA and support personnel.
1. Experience in technical analysis and solution implementation in the financial services area.
2. Relevant, in-depth experience of application development experience using WPF / C#.
3. Skilled in writing UI to distributed system technologies, e.g. SOAP / REST middle-tiers.
4. Knowledge and prior experience of relational databases e.g. Sybase
5. Architecture & Attention to detail - should be able to convert functional requirements into detailed technical solutions.
6. Good communication skills and experience in working with Distributed teams