Location : Thousand Oaks, CA
Duration : 18+ months (possible extension)
TOP 3 SKILL SETS:
oAttention to detail
oWarehouse/Inventory Management experience that includes safety
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES / FIRST 30 DAYS:
oCompletion of all assigned training.
oEffective on the job training
EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION:
oTo work at an industry-leading company that drives continuous improvement with safety and quality within their operation.
oPossibly for the 2 year max
oResumes without relative experience to warehouse/ inventory management skill sets.
oA panel interview with the Manager, Lead, and Subject Matter Experts. Interview process must begin ASAP. Candidates should be able to start immediately.
· Will support distribution center/warehouse operations by performing all tasks associated with receiving, issuing, warehousing, transporting, and shipping materials required for the production of a biopharmaceutical product.
· The position requires strict adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's), the ability to accurately complete documentation, make calculations and perform physical tasks associated with large scale pharmaceutical manufacturing.
· Receiving incoming materials.
· Completing all transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
· Picking and issuing materials to manufacturing.
· Transporting and delivering materials.
· Conducting inventory counts.
· Consistently follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and departmental policies.
· Daily workload is accomplished through group effort, so the successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
Skills: ; experience as a material coordinator ; will have to pass a pre-hire physical examination ; must be able to lift up to 50lbs and push/pull heavy loads using material handling equipment; must be able to operate a forklift and other powered material handling equipment