Location: Louisville, KY
Duration: 06+ months
Why Is The Position Open: 9 opened in support of the AMG 145 / Evoculumab launch activities.
Top 3 Skill Sets: Previous experience in the pick, pack and ship process for warehouse, experience in distribution of pharmaceuticals, any previous GMP experience.
Day to day responsibilies / first 30 days:
- Attendance, responsibility ability to adapt to a regulated environment without compromising process, quality or area.
- If the staff member comes to work every day, gets trained and qualified and performs according to procedures and guidelines we should be ok.
Possible Extension: 18 months is the maximum allowed time
Red Flags: Not experienced in any of the basic skills, candidates that are not flexible to work hours or work days.
Interview Process: Available to start interviews immediately, 30 minute block right before or right after lunch hour and also afternoon hours (to accommodate for other manager for interview also). All times must be Eastern Standard times (EST)
- Will support distribution center/ warehouse operations by performing all tasks associated with receiving, issuing, warehousing, transporting, and shipping materials required for the production of a biopharmaceutical product.
- The position requires strict adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's), the ability to accurately complete documentation, make calculations and perform physical tasks associated with large scale pharmaceutical manufacturing. Responsibilities include:
- Receiving incoming materials.
- Completing all transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Picking and issuing materials to manufacturing. Transporting and delivering materials.
- Conducting inventory counts.
- Consistently follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and departmental policies.
- Daily workload is accomplished through group effort, so the successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- experience as a material coordinator ;
- will have to pass a pre-hire physical examination ;
- must be able to lift up to 50lbs and push/pull heavy loads using material handling equipment;
- must be able to operate a forklift and other powered material handling equipment