Pyramid IT Consulting
Location: Duluth, GA
· Work collaboratively with all levels of business stakeholders and engineers to define and develop a highly scalable and flexible architecture
· Develop the technical and architectural roadmap for alongside the Product team
· Provide recommendations for the correct tools and frameworks to be used for developing and delivering the payments solutions to production with speed, efficiency and reliability.
· Provide recommendations on architectural changes in order to improve efficiency, reliability and performance and to reduce cost.
· Come up with the right governance process to ensure applications are developed according to the architecture guidelines, while allowing engineers to be independent and flexible.
· Provide recommendations on technology & architectural changes to support hosting SaaS applications.
· Create and prioritize technical stories as part of the product backlog
· Bachelor's Or Master’s Degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 8 years of experience in architecture and building SaaS and services based applications.
· Excellent capability of understanding business requirements, translating them to architectural needs, and communicating them back out to all stakeholders.
· Demonstrate technical knowledge that cuts across the technology stack.
· Show a good understanding of concepts, best practices and patterns for architecting for high scalability, availability and other relevant system qualities.
· Good understanding and knowledge of patterns used for building large-scale distributed systems.
· Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technologies in high scalability, PaaS and distributed application development.
· Candidate should be a highly motivated, thought leader, self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and willing to accept challenges in a dynamic fast paced work environment