Janfay Corporate Recruiting
237 Western Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio, US
Janfay Corporate Recruiting is a boutique Recruiting and Staffing firm specializing in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Human Resources and Cyber Security professionals on a contract, consulting and executive search basis. It\'s our job to make your job easier. With our seasoned team of professionals, Janfay Corporate Recruiting has built strong relationships with clients, consultants and candidates. Greater Cincinnati-based Janfay Corporate Recruiting, LLC. is one of Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Tampa\'s most trusted executive and professional search firms. Janfay Corporate Recruiting works with client companies from the FORTUNE 500, to Big Four, to the small and private, providing each with personal, professional service. In addition to a significant Greater Cincinnati presence, Janfay Corporate Recruiting has a national reputation, having successfully completed search assignments at the executive and professional level throughout the country. Janfay consultants have years of experience and extensive contacts throughout the country. The Janfay staff is client-driven - focused on service, not sales - and, in a highly competitive industry, uniquely team oriented. The firm\'s reputation is based on a simple, yet effective business philosophy: Success comes from long-term relationships built on confidentiality, trust, and a thorough understanding of the marketplace and the unique needs of each client company.
Janfay Corporate Recruiting is seeking multiple Identity Access Management Professionals to work in every major city throughout the US.
Join a world-class organization and you’ll realize what it really means to be part of a business that is driven by its people. From day one, you will experience the culture and values in action. As part of an incredibly diverse, highly talented team with a passion for excellence, you will see the commitment to quality in everything, and you will have the opportunity to make a real difference---to the organization, clients, and the wider communities in which they operate.
Company delivers world-class information privacy and data protection advice as part of a broader risk and business improvement services. They assist their clients’ management, privacy offices, IT and compliance departments in identifying and measuring business and technology risks associated with privacy and data protection compliance and customer expectations; improves existing privacy programs through the development of privacy policies, procedures, tools, training, and processes; and establish strategies to help clients monitor privacy compliance and risk, as well as remediate shortfalls. They deliver engagements that help secure a client’s environment in an ever-changing world of threats and increased vulnerabilities.
• Designing and implementing privacy programs
• Conduct enterprise privacy assessments
• Develop strategies and implement policies and standards
• Develop personal information inventories
• Privacy benchmarking
• Incident management process development and execution
• Vendor management program development
• Privacy governance enhancement
• Regulation specific assessment and remediation
• Past experience (including internships) in a professional services environment preferred, not required.
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and work both independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and evaluate privacy and data protection issues.
• Demonstrated effective and professional communication skills to effectively engage in client discussions, conduct client interviews to collect information, and present information to stakeholders and/or decision makers.
• Effective planning, organization, and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure, balance multiple priorities in a dynamic environment, and meet project deadlines.
• Proficiency in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read, and communicate effectively both written and verbally in a professional environment.
• Participate in various privacy engagements which may include activities such as identifying and analyzing the client's privacy risks and controls.
• Execute engagement procedures, perform detailed analysis, reach conclusions, document results, and suggest ideas for efficiencies and opportunities for improvement. Recognize relevant issues within the client's organization and assess the associated privacy risks.
• Maintain a strong client focus by serving client needs and developing relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current privacy related news/developments relevant to the client's business. Respect and protect confidential client information.
• Demonstrate ability to identify and communicate client issues and opportunities with the team. Analyze privacy-related issues, patterns, and trends within the client's environment and identify implications and root causes.
• Take full responsibility for tasks including consistently reviewing own work products to identify and improve own approach for producing quality work products. Complete work in a timely manner and take responsibility for all work outputs.
• Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to travel as well as work in excess of standard hours when necessary. Travel should be expected and applicants should plan for travel in excess of 50% for this position (Note: travel requirements dictate applicant must have a valid driver’s license and passport).