We are looking for an enthusiastic developer to hire as Senior Software Engineer. The person needs to be comfortable and proficient with the latest technologies for building web applications, have a strong sense for quality, have excellent analytic skills, "get" object orientation, and have experience with all activities of the SDLC. We are looking for independent self-starters, who are also great team players. Ideally, you have at least five years of experience with the relevant technologies listed, but lacking that, you might be able to convince us that you are just born for churning out awesome software.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities are in web application design and development, working with our development teams to realize future product architecture.
Programming Skills Required:
· Expert in web application and web UI technologies
· Proficient in Linux/Unix; one of the Java ORMs (Hibernate, myBatis); dependency injection framework (Guice, Spring)
· 7+ years of application development experience in internet-based service applications
· Great feel for UI and user experience for non-technical individuals
· Define and enforce style guides, standards, reusable templates
· Extreme attention to details, and a strong sense of simplicity in design
· Experience with high volume web/SAAS applications
· Experience with test driven development, unit test, and acceptance tests
· Experience with behavior driven development
BS in Computer Science/related field (or equivalent experience) plus + years of professional experience