Laka and Company
(1) Providing techno/functional Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for enterprise SAP HR from analysis, design, implementation to support;
(2) Acting as the resident SAP HR techno/functional evangelist leading efforts for efficiencies, process improvements, analysis and design phases for new initiatives, enhancements to existing functionality, and resolving defect fix efforts;
(3) Managing integration with SAP modules and 3rd party interfaces;
(4) Owning, analyzing, solving complex system problems associated with the SAP HR hire to retire process including: benefits, compensation, compliance, recruitment, organizational management; personnel administration, performance management, time and attendance, HR laws, data privacy standards, etc.;
(5) Leading SAP HR initiatives and acting as a primary interface to the stakeholder community.
MUST have 7 years of STRONG/CURRENT/EXPERT SAP HR TECHNICAL and FUNCTIONAL Subject Matter Expertise out of small to medium sized IT environments (LARGE corporate or LARGE engagement project experience is NOT of value for this role).
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT/EXPERT SAP HR analysis, design, implementation, support experience in small to medium sized IT environments with STRONG/CURRENT ABAP (read-write-debug code and forms), HR tables, user-exits, BAPI’s and BADI’s.
MUST have EXCELLENT communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational, presentation skills with a STRONG orientation for details, work ethic, analysis, and problem solving.