Laka and Company
(1) Managing and ownership of a 24x7x365 technology product help desk and field support group including staff, process, policy, customer interface, and continuous process improvement;
(2) Hiring, staff development, succession planning, and employee training;
(3) Handling “emergency” escalated calls from stakeholders and customers to ensure that advanced technical resolution is achieved and root cause analysis identifies reoccurring issues that can be eliminated;
(4) Identifying “low hanging fruit” areas of improvement as well as developing strategy and tactical plans to drive an ongoing cycle of process and performance improvement;
(5) Determining existing stakeholder and customer service performance and satisfaction levels;
(6) Creating strategy and tactical plans to improve stakeholder and customer service performance and satisfaction levels;
(7) Creating a “new” version of “best practice” driven technology product customer experience/help desk process, policy, standards, workflow, training, employee skill-set, training, and documentation essentially creating the next generation of organizational technology product customer experience, help desk, and call center performance.
*****This is NOT an IT job. Please do NOT apply if your skill-set is focused on IT. This is a TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT help desk and call center job and ONLY candidates with a TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT help desk and call center background will be considered.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT/RECENT skill DIRECTLY managing a TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT (i.e. NOT an IT help desk, IT service desk, or IT call center) help desk and TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT help desk and call center with direct customer and stakeholder interaction (hire/fire/staff/process/policy/workflow).
MUST have DEEP technical skills in technical support and technical resolution of computer hardware and software to include MICROSOFT technologies, SQL based databases and data sets, and PC/LAN based computing solutions.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT/RECENT technical experience with CRM, technical service desk or technical call center trouble ticket tracking software.
MUST have competency in call center telephony solutions.
MUST have EXCELLENT stakeholder and customer facing soft skills with a strong and deep level of emotional intelligence, personal maturity, and business maturity. MUST be able to see the forest AND the trees and have a win the war, not the battle global set of thinking.