Customer Services Representative II is responsible for providing excellent customer service, to assist and support the Customer Service and Commercial teams by processing and amending Customer Service data and producing reports, quotations and contracts within designated system, in accordance with functional standard operating procedures.
· Provide an excellent customer service for customers, both internal and external.
· Receive orders from customers and manage them in line with company policy and systems, following them to shipment to ensure a quality of service.
· Build up close relationships with customers and commercial partners to gain their trust and answer and respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
· Develop solid product knowledge and a strong understanding of the logistics of sending specific products.
· Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
· Build effective relationships with logistics and distribution where appropriate to understand the impact on customer service.
· Provide knowledge and accurate information to customers. Able to initiate and drive innovative growth projects.
· Produce and communicate quotations for customers, subsidiaries and distributors as requested and in line with their requirements To add and make amendments to the data, following the checking and authorizations process To be the recipient of data for the Customer Service function, relating to customer master, freight, licensing and other areas that Customer service are responsible for Following the procedures set down in the SOPs, load data onto the designated system, primarily pricing, contracts, customer records, licensing and freight options within the agreed timelines.
· Build strong relationships with commercial to support and improve our quotation and tender offers
· Produce standard reports from designated system, for the use of Data Supervisor, Customer Service, Commercial and Logistics.
· Ongoing liaison with relevant functional data owners.
· To add and make amendments to the data, following the checking and authorizations process.
· Provide support, where necessary and able for the Customer Service team.
· Coordinating the data capture (e.g. Material master) and informing the relevant function.
· Maintaining auditable data records for internal and external audits.
· Support and advise Customer Service team with regard to data provided and required.
· Apply and learn from the knowledge proffered by the Centre of Excellence and Quality Assurance.
· Participate in development of the data team, through meetings and other planned events.
1. Proven experience in customer service normally including at least 2-3 years of prior experience in customer service.
2. Experience with managing multiple projects.
3. Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
4. Competent with Excel and Word
5. Ability to work in a cross-functional cross-country team environment.
6. Ability to manage self and tasks in an appropriate manner
7. Excellent organizational and administrative skills
8. Attention to detail.
9. A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
10. Willingness to work as part of a team
11. Ability to communicate using English (or local language)