Desired candidate Profile:
· Good communication skills and verbal & written skills.
· Should have knowledge in IT Field & IT Technologies.
· Should have ability to work on Google Adwords & analytics, Facebook Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, Display Marketing and other Online Marketing Tools used to generate cost effective and quality leads.
· Must be able to work independently with responsibility of quality work, suggest optimal ways to generate quality leads with minimal cost.
· Ability to understand emerging trends in digital marketing, Aligning Company’s objectives with these trends and develop cost effective methods for lead generation of IT Industry.
· Should be able to Analyze Digital Marketing Campaigns and able to generate various reports with the help of Analytics Tools
· Branding, Content for Web, Marketing Blogs, SME, and content development for all other activities.
· Google Ad campaigns & Google Analytics.
· Develop and maintain the Infinite's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage
· Co-ordination Content Writers, Web Developers, Sales & Marketing Team and Graphic Designers.
· Publishing and tagging content for SEO on Blogs (Articles, Graphics etc).
· Market Research on Cost effective strategies
· Public Relations & PR Activities
· Lead Generation and Ad Campaign management in terms of our IT Products and Services.
Training and after Training Period:
Interested candidates can mail their resume to email@example.com and put your mail subject as “Digital Marketing Trainee"