Nutech Information Systems
1010 Summer Street Suite 203, Stamford, Connecticut, US
Nutech Information Systems (“Nutech”) has been a consistent performer in the global information technology market for more than 10 years because of the balance and business diversity it maintains in its service offerings, geographic reach and industry markets.
At Nutech, we have the scale and expertise to create a complete solution for your organization. From front-end consulting and planning, to systems integration and outsourcing, we have the depth and experience to respond to your unique challenges and opportunities.
Nutech provides IT services for hundreds of clients ranging from large Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Healthcare companies to fresh startups. We are justifiably proud of our record of repeat engagements with the vast majority of our clients, as well as their direct referrals leading to new clients.
My Client in Shelton, CT is looking for a SQL Server Developer.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call me @ 203-961-8911 ext 230
Essential Job Functions
Location : Stamford, CT
• Location : Shelton , CT SQL DEVELOPER – FULLTIME
Phone and inperson
Essential Job Functions Focus on Database, SSRS and SSIS 2005 & 2008 for design, tuning, development, troubleshooting, and configuration
• Assist Senior Developers in creating SQL Server OLAP Data Warehouses including database design, ETL development, and AS development
• Maintain quality of data in the warehouse, ensuring: integrity of data in the warehouse, correcting any data problems, data currency, establish design procedures to archive old data
• Optimize performance of the reports, load processes, relational queries, or other database stores
• Design indexes and view for reports and performance tuning
• Design, code, automate, schedule, and monitor load jobs
• Source data from legacy systems that are to be loaded into the warehouse; provide extracts of data from the warehouse for users using SSIS or SQL
• Design and develop reports through SSRS 2005/2008 Visual Studio BIDS
• Writing complex stored procedures and functions
• Provide database support to administrator or other project members through backup, restores, development, and capacity planning, monitor data warehouse growth and processor usage
• Production application troubleshooting in SQL Server 2005/2008 database environments
• Oracle database development, PL/SQL, data extraction, and maintenance
• Troubleshoot Oracle (IFS DB) reports and performance issues
• Provide late night support for production rollouts Requirements
• 5+ years of experience with Advanced Transact SQL in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 environments
• 3+ years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services 2005/2008
• 3+ years of Data Warehouse experience using SQL Server Analysis Services 2005/2008
• 3+ years of experience with SQL Server Integration Services in SQL 2005/2008
• 1+ years of experience with Oracle Client and PL/SQL for DB 10g and 11g
• Fluency with appropriate tools including SQL Management Studio, Query Analyzer, Profiler, Performance Monitor and other SQL Server management tools
• Fluency with Microsoft Office, but primarily Excel 2003, 2007, and 2010
• Strong knowledge of ERP system data structures and business process Pluses
• Working with SQL Server 2012 is a plus
• Understanding of web services and multi-tier application development
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me @ 203-961-8911 ext 230
About Nutech Information Systems: Nutech Information Systems is the leading IT staffing and services company. Our capabilities span from technical staff augmentation and direct placement services, to full management of IT projects. With over 15 years of experience, we are experts at connecting technical professionals and the Clients.