Cantex Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide effective, timely, responsive and professional and confidential administrative support to the executive time
* Ensure timely completion of all assignments
* Communicate with all levels of the organization and various vendors
* Complete weekly and monthly reports on a variety of projects.
* Respond to queries and run additional reports as needed.
* Interact daily with employees and management.
* Assist as needed with daily correspondences.
* Greet visitors and respond to unscheduled callers.
* Assist office staff when needed
* Coordinate meetings, luncheons, travel plans and engagements.
* Communicate and follow*through with outside agencies, vendors and customers.
* Maintain and update department documentation, processes and procedures.
* Ensure schedules are kept up to date
* Manage credit cards and personal bills, invoices, receipts, expenses
* Make travel arrangements, set appointments, transportation and accomodations
* Some college
* Bilingual English/Spanish
* 2+ years of corporate administrative experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
* Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
* Extremely organized. Strong multi*tasking and time*management skills.
* Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
* Must possess the ability to use discretion in the controlling of confidential information.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills