Project Delivery Lead D&BI
Location: Hopkins, MN
6 month contract to start
Phone or Skype interview
Looking for someone who has experience in leading projects centering around Web Content Management.
The Project Delivery Lead (PDL) for D&BI (Data & Business Intelligence) is responsible for the successful execution and delivery of all project related work for D&BI. This role will span both SAP and Non-SAP project activities. The D&BI Project Delivery Lead will partner closely with the respective Project Manager (PM) to ensure project activities are planned, staffed and executed according to D&BI project methodologies. They will have hands on delivery focused responsibilities guiding D&BI deployment analysts, designers (both for Data(Master and ECM) and BI), developers and data conversion resources in the execution and completion of project activities to meet key milestones, quality and budget targets. This position will lead partnering and collaboration activities across D&BI pillars and ensure D&BI Leadership and key stakeholders are kept informed of project activities and status. For SAP projects, this role will work with the D&BI SAP Delivery Lead to ensure cross team collaboration and proactive engagement occurs with the SAP Regional Deployment and Design/Build/Test teams and operating structures.
Project Execution: 60%
- Coordination with Project Management organizations/teams – both SAP and Global IT – to ensure alignment across project deliverables.
- On time, on budget for ALL D&BI deliverables
- Partner with PMs to build and drive the D&BI project plans for assigned project(s) including sustainment activities are transitioned
- Partner with PMs to ensure stakeholder expectations for D&BI components are appropriately understood and outcomes agreed.
- Work with D&BI Data Conversion Consultants (for SAP projects) to ensure conversion activities and deadlines are clear and being executed timely and of high quality.
- Ensure all allocated resources have time & tasks allocated in PWA assigned to them, in partnership with the project PM.
- Ensure project activities are executed and comply with D&BI standards and methodologies.
- Leverage project PM status reports to hold review meetings across D&BI pillars & with fellow PDLs.
Resource Leadership & Work Direction: 15% - (This role will provide work direction and strong influence for resources assigned to respective projects. It will not have full scale People Management accountabilities)
- Assign daily project work activities
- Hold D&BI project resources accountable for deadlines and work quality
- Provide inputs to Resource Managers on team member performance
- Escalate gaps in resource needs and skill sets timely & with clarity on requirements
- Accountable for work execution of team members:
- Manage work responsibilities for resources assigned to project
- Evaluate resource levels
- Ensure delivery of quality of work output by team
- Set project performance targets and evaluate/enforce performance against target 15%
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned - 5%
- Activities assigned on an as need basis to support the overall D&BI Delivery operations or to participate in activities which help to drive the goals and business plans for D&BI and Global IT.
- 7+ years of business experience
- 4+ years of experience in Data and/or BI roles and activities
- Proven track record for fostering environments of collaboration and cross functional teamwork
- Experience working with distributed team members, including offshore talent
- Experience with business data and the role information plays as an enabler of business results
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous environments
- Strong project management skills
- Strong collaborating and influencing skills
- Results-oriented, self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and Willingness to Travel within one’s home region up to 20% basis project needs and phases
Jesson D'Souza | Recruiting Coordinator
Endure Technology Solutions