One Washington Park Suite 130 , Princeton, New Jersey, US
973 241 1381 3052
MakroTech is an Information Management, Consulting and Technology Services company offering solutions that impact customers businesses by providing deep insights.
Established in 1996, we have been providing customized solutions using our deep domain expertise in several industries. Our dedicated industry experience and strong partnerships with leading technology vendors enable us provide true \\\"value\\\". Our domain experts deliver business-enabling solutions by leveraging a consulting-led, framework-based and research-driven approach across the industry value chain. Commitment to values, quality and long-term relationship with customers are all part of Makro difference.
Makro is a privately held company with branches in New Jersey, Illinois, Pennsylvania, California and international offices in UK, Germany, Switzerland, India, Singapore and Japan.
Job Title: Clinical Project Support Tech
Location: West Sacramento, CA
Notes & Comments: Both Phone & In-Person Interview.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has bench experience but would like to step away from this. it also could be someone with lab tech experience. this will be a very detail oriented role where the majority of time will be spent reviewing patient records. the ability to communicate effectively is also critical. must have a clinical background to be able to succeed in this role.
While this person will not be Cleo certified, they will receive the training necessary from thermo fisher to operate within their facility for the course of the contract. a great way to boost your candidate's resume and work experience as thermo fisher is a leader in the industry.
· Support generation of patient reports.
· Support study document filing.
· Support preparation and shipping of patient materials.
· Answer phones.
· Fax, scan and copy documents.
· Retrieve information when requested.
· Monitor and maintain office supplies.
· Keep office area clean and tidy.
· Competent computer skills including MS Office.
· Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection.
· Numeracy and literacy skills.
· Organization and planning skills.
· Work management and prioritizing skills.
· Verbal and written communication skills.
· Problem solving ability.
· Attention to detail.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· College Degree or equivalent office experience preferred.
· Candidates with lab experience is preferred
· Must have clinical experience. Lab tech experience prior is also acceptable.