One Washington Park Suite 130 , Princeton, New Jersey, US
973 241 1381 3052
MakroTech is an Information Management, Consulting and Technology Services company offering solutions that impact customers businesses by providing deep insights.
Established in 1996, we have been providing customized solutions using our deep domain expertise in several industries. Our dedicated industry experience and strong partnerships with leading technology vendors enable us provide true \\\"value\\\". Our domain experts deliver business-enabling solutions by leveraging a consulting-led, framework-based and research-driven approach across the industry value chain. Commitment to values, quality and long-term relationship with customers are all part of Makro difference.
Makro is a privately held company with branches in New Jersey, Illinois, Pennsylvania, California and international offices in UK, Germany, Switzerland, India, Singapore and Japan.
Job Title: Sales Operation Analyst(Commission)
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Notes & Comments: Both Phone & In-Person Interview.
The Life Sciences Group of Client's is looking for a contractor to assist in the integration efforts with another Client's group. This role will be focused on assisting the Compensation Team administer Variable Compensation/Commission to sales representatives in North America by Q2 2018.
This person's key accountabilities will be to around closing out 2017 Commission payments and setting up 2018 with the end goal of successfully paying LSG reps on LPD products as well as assisting in providing LSG data to LPD so they can pay their sales reps as needed.
· Sales Operations Analyst focused on Compensation/Sales Data Mapping.
· POC for manual mapping of account/product revenue to the selling teams.
· Assist in continuing the effort to document processes.
· Drive standardization and consistency for all regions.
· Management of all necessary workflows to address existing requirements, manage timelines, effectively communicate across all teams, and address opportunities for improvements.
· Create the necessary infrastructure and processes to manage testing/evaluation functions for quality assurance.
· Identify obstacles and challenges and drive for their resolution in a timely manner.
· Manual adjustments and revenue reconciliation.
· Strong Excel skills required.
· Compensation and/or Sales Data Mapping strongly desired.
· Cognos Data Cube experience desired.
· Effectiveness in this role will require a strong knowledge of Corporate Operations, Finance, Compensation, Commercial Sales Alignment, IT/CRM processes, etc.
· Strong understanding of Quote-to-Cash cycle and the role mapping plays.
· Ability to successfully influence, interact and manage internal and external partners/stakeholders.
· Ability to assess process deficiencies/single points of failure and recommend solutions.
· Candidate must be very organized including being able to to prioritize major vs. minor issues and how much time to allocate to issues based on potential risk and their overall impact on the business.
· Strong understanding of various selling channels and processes.
Must possess strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively both individually and as part of a team.
· Can disseminate information effectively and supply regular updates to key stakeholders.
· Able to work independently, multi-task, and maintain focus on the goals at hand.
· Maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment.
· Bachelor's degree or AA, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, or IT.
2-5 years of sales operations and financial analysis.