Laka and Company
A) Coming from manufacturing environment using ERP & experience working on manufacturing floor.
B) Able to rewrite transfer programs that take care of data between CMS & SQL Server.
C) Software development, management, programming VB.Net, C++, ASP.Net, & hardware/software issues.
D) Create SQL Server objects, stored procedures, & Microsoft Reporting Services report.
E) Directly managing a one person or small IT group, including dealing with outside vendors.
F) SQL D.B.
G) MUST have Energy & Proactive attitude.
++++Visual Studio 2005, EDI, Security (user & rights maintenance), SharePoint.
1) Responsible for all management, planning, & hands-on execution of all technology.
2) Hiring contractors if needed. Will do all installation, programming, hardware/software & training.
3) Programming VB.Net, C++, & create ASP.Net written in VB.Net, including creating Microsoft Reporting reports, services.
4) Create Microsoft SQL Server objects, i.e. tables, views, store procedures & SSIS, SQL operating system
5) Develop & maintain IT infrastructure assuring all to be reliable, secure, scalable, recoverable, including software installation, networking, servers, and workstations.
6) Bringing ERP to current level ( 2-3 levels behind).
7) Their manufacturing reporting metrics (on SQL) needs upgrade.
8) Upgrade current Microsoft 2005 (6 servers) to current state-of-art environment.
9) Manage an AS400 (one server) ERP environment.