Nutech Information Systems
1010 Summer Street Suite 203, Stamford, Connecticut, US
Nutech Information Systems (“Nutech”) has been a consistent performer in the global information technology market for more than 10 years because of the balance and business diversity it maintains in its service offerings, geographic reach and industry markets.
At Nutech, we have the scale and expertise to create a complete solution for your organization. From front-end consulting and planning, to systems integration and outsourcing, we have the depth and experience to respond to your unique challenges and opportunities.
Nutech provides IT services for hundreds of clients ranging from large Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Healthcare companies to fresh startups. We are justifiably proud of our record of repeat engagements with the vast majority of our clients, as well as their direct referrals leading to new clients.
They need to have CCIE or CCNP certification.
Position: Senior Network Engineer
Division: Operations and Support
Reports to: Manager of Network Operations
I. POSITION DESCRIPTION and ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONS:
The Network Engineers report to the Manager of Network Operations. The network engineers have a very close interaction with other IT system architects, engineering groups, branch office IT staff and other systems support, application support, and development groups worldwide. They also work routinely with telecomm carriers, network gear vendors and other providers. This position covers both level 2 and level 3 network infrastructure support, and technical development of projects. This position reports to the Manager of Network Operations.
Must haves: Strong knowledge and extensive hands-on experience in the following areas and technologies:
· TCP/IP prototols (TCP, UDP, FTP, GRE, ESP, etc.)
· OSPF multi-area.
· BGP v4 (iBGP and eBGP).
· IPsec site to site VPNs, remote access VPNs.
· Firewalling, access lists, protocol inspection.
· Load balancing traffic across server farms, load balancing algorithms, health probes.
· Dynamic routing with ISPs.
· Wide area network circuits and services (MetroE, OCxx, MPLS, DS1/DS3, etc.)
· LAN switching, Spanning Tree protocol, VLANs.
· QOS on the WAN.
· WAN acceleration/optimization.
· Cisco routers, branch office to datacenter grade (2800/3800, ISR 2900/3900, 7200, ASR 1000, ISR4000, etc.)
· Cisco switches, branch office to datacenter grade (3560, 3750, 6500, Nexus 55xx, 7000, etc.)
· Cisco firewalls, branch office to datacenter grade (ASA5500, FWSM, ASA-SM).
· Cisco and F5 load balancers (Cisco ACE, F5 Big IP).
· Riverbed Steelheads appliances.
Other helpful skills:
· Clear understanding of network monitoring systems.
· Operational experience with TACACS+/Radius authentication systems.
· IP telephony, prioritization of RTP traffic.
· Experience with Netflow analysis and using Netflow collectors.
· Operational knowledge of Linux operating systems.
· Scripting (bash, perl, etc),
Nutech Information Systems
1010 Summer Street, Suite 203
Stamford, CT - 06905
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 203-961-8911*230