Role iOS Developer
Mandatory Technical Skills
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years in IOS development
- Experience with iOS and Objective C (iPhone SDK)
- Mac and iOS development and automation
- App development and testing experience
- Agile, Iterative Development experience
- Networking and authentication.
- Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Documentation skills using Visio, Word, Excel.
Desirable Technical Skills
Experience with Fiddler and Network debugging
Technical domain specific expertise such as: OS fundamentals, Performance, Security such as sandboxing, Telemetry, Multi-language functionality, Automation frameworks.
Mandatory Functional Skills
Excellent exposure to Software development methodology.
Proven sense of high accountability and self-drive to take on and see through big challenges
Confident, takes ownership, willingness to “do what it takes” to get the job done
Strong quality & risk quantification & management skills
Excellent verbal communications and cross group collaboration skills
Great problem solving skills
Desirable Functional Skills
Should be well versed in SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) and SCRUM or similar Agile implementation methodologies and with a solid track record of meeting SIT milestones on time
Total Experience Required 3+ Years